Sunday, September 05, 2010

Aaron- a brother and a solider

Its Labor Day!!!! I am so thankful for all the men and women fighting for our freedom. I am especially thankful for my little brother Aaron who currently is fighting over in Afghanistan.
So today I want to focus on him and let the world know what a wonderful brother he is.

If anybody has had chance to meet my brother, well than I am sure they got a good laugh. My brother has an infectious personality and anyone who is around him is drawn to him. He is goofy and spontaneous and usually will surprise you. He has an imagination that runs for miles and can wrap you up into one of his stories. But most of all he is courageous and brave and risks his own life everyday so that his nephews can be safe and continue to have a great life.

One thing I can say about Aaron is that he finds the greatness in every situation. Now if anyone has ever heard of Chelsea Handler use the phrase "little nugget" well than the next sentence will make more sense. If not it is a phrase she uses to describe "little people". Well, leave it to my brother to find himself a "little nugget" in a time of war:)


I love you Aaron and we are all so proud of you!

Happy Labor Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment