Thursday, September 09, 2010

I am offically a house wife!!!!!

Yesterday I explained that my husband tricked me to going out to his truck to get his phone for him...to only find that he really had a surprise for ME!!!!

I love surprises..but am terrible at keeping things quite long enough for them to be a surprise!

So anyway back to the story...I opened his truck door to find this wonderful, lovely machine waiting for me on the seat.


Okay, I know what you are thinking ....a sewing machine? But I have been wanting a sewing machine FOREVER...think about all the possibilities....

Plus it makes me feel like I belong to the homemakers club...where before I was an outsider looking through the window at all the other homemakers being crafty...Now watch out because ladies I have made my way through the door!!!!


Thanks again to my Awesome husband who knows how to spoil his girl:)

Hopefully the suspense wasn't too much for ya!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW! That's so sweet! I want one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...what a good hubby! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete