Sunday, September 05, 2010

Ok let the blogging begin!!!

So I would be lying if I said this was my first blog...I have tried to start one like three times...but never really had the time or effort to put into it. However, now that I am staying home with my three little boys (don't worry you will be introduced later) I have more time and think that this may be essential to keeping myself sane. Now where do I begin...hmmm...well my family moved out here (Gillette, WY) just over a year ago from a wonderful place called Jenison, MI. You can only imagine my pain and suffering when I discovered that here in Gillette there are no Targets!!!!! Ok ok I am over it. But anyway I wanted to give my friends and family a place where they could come and visit us and see our everyday hectic but fantastic life. So sit back grab a cup of coffee and get to know us and if anything when I am sitting here pulling toys out of the toilet you will get a good laugh in return.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be the next P-dub. I can see it all now...just remember me when you are a big shot blogger : )!!

    ReplyDelete