Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sweet Baby Lennon:)

One thing I love about my boys, is that they are all so different and special in their own way. Lennon...my sweet sweet baby just turned six months and I can't believe how big his is getting.

He is such a jolly little guy, always full of smiles and giggles;)

So I thought I would give you a glimpse of what a cute little bugger he is....

Good book choice Lennon:)

He is really into his story...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE this book momma:)

Awe my sweet sweet baby...time is flying by...I wish I could stop it, sit back and enjoy this moment for just a second longer:)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he is 6 months old already! Wow, time does fly. He is so cute. I might have a beautiful little lady for him to date... in about 20 years ;)

    ReplyDelete