Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sorry for the absence...

It has been a few days since I have blogged anything...but do not fret I am just up to my armpits in packing tape and boxes:) My husband is getting transferred up to a job in Minot, ND...brrrrr. He leaves this weekend because they want him there on Monday....we on the other hand are not leaving until next Friday...whew..so that gives me a few extra days to pack and clean. All mind you my little "wolf pack" has been sick all week.

So I am not ignoring you, just super busy this week!!!!

Earlier today a wind came blowing into town and I was hoping to see Mary Poppins floating down with her umbrella...but no luck.

But do not worry...I have a few things in store for you this weekend and next week will be my first giveaway!!!!!

Just a little look at what I have felt like doing a hundred times this week.

So stay tuned:)

2 comments:

  1. It has been super windy here too! That picture is too funny and the pink floyd baby t, only a Nesbit boy would have something so cool. All the best to you on your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! That precious little face! Hope you have safe travels to ND, and thanks for all the yummy recipe ideas, I've loved them!! xxx

    ReplyDelete