Friday, October 08, 2010

Just one of those days!!!!



Today was just one of those days...you know when the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days. I LOVE my boys more than anything but today all three seemed to be in a "let's test momma's patience's" kind of mood. 

I should have known better than to test fate this afternoon by trying to get some grocery shopping done at the local walmart (ugh). Can someone become allergic to Walmart because I seriously think all three of my boys have developed an allergy. Every time we enter the sliding doors it starts, the crying, the begging, trying to escape out of the cart.

Long ago before I had kids I remember being in stores where mom's would have their screaming, kicking, waling kids and thinking to myself "why can't that lady get a grip and control her kids" as she would stare back at me with a deer in the headlight and a desperate help kind of look behind a shadow of dark circles. Well .....it is sad but true...today I WAS that lady. 

So after only finishing half of my shopping, I caught a glance of these.......

The famous Candy Corn...so since I was having a not so great shopping experience with my wild bunch of banshees...I sprung like my life depended on it and grab a bag...not just a bag...but a VALUE BAG.

Then as soon as I got home I ripped opened the bag and shoved a handful of sugary goodness in my mouth and at that moment the world seemed to be right again...that is until Lennon spit up all over my pants.

Well tomorrow is another day;)

No comments:

Post a Comment