Monday, November 29, 2010

What really went down.....

So yesterday I posted a preview of our Christmas Card and you may think oh how cute, those boys are smiling so nice.......no not really. I had the hardest time getting them to cooperate....so here is truth and nothing but the truth on what really happened on that nice sunny day when we were suppose to get the perfect Christmas Card picture.....

 Miles please scoot closer to your brothers.....

 Keegan you need to hold Lennon up....Keegan grab Lennon......

 Miles where are you going? We are not done, get back here.......MILES......

 Okay boys can you please look at the camera.....not over there but here.....boys look right here!!!

 Lennon don't poke your eye out.....Miles sit down....Keegan hold on to your brother...

 Miles don't cry...it's okay...just sit down and give me one smile and we can be done.....Come on Momma will buy you a pony, just sit down and give me one Christmas Card worthy picture.....

 Keegan please don't choke your brother.....Lennon sweet boy, can you give Momma a smile.....

No Keegan I don't want a picture of Woody, I need to get a picture of you before we start taking pictures of Woody......

Just like a good comedy has out takes, so does my life.......

7 comments:

  1. LOL! This is just hilarious. You and your family are just so cute, I loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanya...yeah we sure have a lot of laughter in the Nesbit home:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! I have to say I have become a much more domesticated wife since you started your blog! I've made the banana bread about 10 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heather hi sweetie the boys are so big we miss you guys mattie just had his 1st boy only 4lb but doing great very loud humm can you come home for christmas gotta go to work love you all bye aunt nay

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEATHER, YOU MUST BE VERY THIN TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE BOYS BUT THIS IS THE START WAIT TILL THE TEENAGE YEARS. ENJOY THEM THEY GROW TO FAST AND BEFOR YOU KNOW THERE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ON THERE OWN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. This really tells the story! I think that this stuff shows the real personality of your boys. Wait until you see our Christmas card, I had put a couple of photos of the boys not behaving on there and I think it turned out real cute :) Can't wait to get your card and put it up in our house. We miss the Nesbit family around here!!

    ReplyDelete