Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Wild Olive Tees...Great Gifts for the Holiday Season!!!

I can't believe it but the Holiday Season is approaching us.....don't believe it, well take a look at all the stores who have their Christmas Trees up and lights strung:)

So if you are like me and like to get a jump on things...here is a wonderful gift Idea, whether it's your mom, sister, bff, daughter, niece...you get the picture. The company is called Wild Olive Tees check out there stuff.


 I will be giving more gift ideas so stay tuned:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... I can't believe Christmas is around the corner.... Today in a patients room, I saw someone wrote only 52 days until Christmas. Cool website though, where did you hear about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how fast Christmas sneaks up on us!!!! Shelia Johnson had posted something on here blog awhile back and so I checked it out. They have a few Tee's that I would love to have.....might need to send John a link:)

    ReplyDelete