Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy Busy Nesbits

I first off have to apologize to all my blogging friends....I have FAILED you!!!!! It has been two weeks since I have been on here but I have been attacked by boxes, tape, Christmas Shopping, and three very busy boys!

When I say boxes and tape I refer to moving boxes and packing tape......that's right we are on the move again...next stop Tunica, MS.

We are getting ready to move closer to my in-laws for a short while until the next job starts up in TN. I can't tell you how excited I am to move......we are going to be closer to family and it's going to be ten times warmer there.

 Look at all that SNOW!!!!
It looks like everything got blasted by snow.....and it is sooooooo cold here. Michigan in the winter seems like a nice tropical get away compared to this North Dakota winter. Believe me when I tell you this little momma will not be missing this!!!!!

So bear with me, we are moving Friday and after that I promise you I will be back on top of my game!!!!!

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment