Saturday, February 05, 2011

Four Reasons Why......

There are four reasons I get up everyday, brush my teeth, do my hair and get ready to play. Four reasons I do what I do, clean and cook, even when I'm feeling like poo. Nobody told me being a Mother is so tough, your job never ends, sometimes I feel like I'm not quite enough. Sometimes I yell at the top of my lungs "There is only one of me, it just can not be done"! But then there's another side to this tale, the Rewards side, even when you feel like you fail. I haven't received a medal for what I do but am showered with love, hugs and sticky kisses too!

So here is a glimpse of what makes my heart swell, four reasons why I try to do my job so well:)

















Happy Saturday!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Being a mom is such a precious gift isn't it. Thanks for the reminder...sometimes I take this God given gift for granted.
    Luv Ya, Sheila

    ReplyDelete