Monday, February 21, 2011

Laundry.....enough said.

Once upon a time there was a girl, then she grew up and was faced with the most daunting task.



It's a scary sight.....


Sometimes I think someone else is sneaking into my house and dropping off their clothes for me to wash. It's the only explanation I can come up with because I am pretty sure that we do not own nor wear this many clothes. But don't take my word for it, I could be in denial or just high on laundry detergent.


Then there are these....where their mates are I have no clue. I think the bandit that sneaks in and drops off their clothes is also stealing socks too.

If you don't hear from me, send a search party, for the mountain of laundry may have swallowed me up.


1 comment:

  1. Ok...I know exactly how you feel!!!!!
    I would love to tell you that it gets easier. But I am not one that wants to give false hope.
    Just giving you a fair warning though. Your kids are small...so are their clothes. LOL

    ReplyDelete