Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mini Buffalo Chicken Sammies.....

One of my favorite things in the world is a good Buffalo Chicken Sammie....it's my "go to thing" when I am the only one left to order and I have a waiter/waitress staring me down. So it was only a matter of time before  Mini + Buffalo Sammie made their way into my kitchen. YOU can not go wrong with Mini sandwiches...because it is an excuse to have more. So if you go to grab a third or a fourth, and accusing looks are thrown your way...don't sweat just remind them that they are Mini and your suppose to have more than Two:) If the Accusers still don't believe you, send them my way and I will set them straight.




My Salivary Glands are going Bonkers....by the way not to get off topic but Bonkers is a fun word.  I didn't give a step by step because these are really easy to make.

All you need are these few things and you will be on your way!

Mini Buffalo Chicken Sammies

12 pack of Hawaiian Rolls
6 breaded Chicken tenders- Fully Cooked and Halved
1/3 cup of Buffalo Wing sauce- I used medium but you can go hot or mild if you like
Shredded Lettuce
Ranch- I use my own homemade Ranch, but store bought will do just fine


That's It...Super Duper Easy!!!

Enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment