Thursday, April 21, 2011

What happens when your at School.....

I love my oldest son Keegan so much, so it breaks my heart when I have to fib a little about what we do while he is at School. He is so worried that we will have all this fun without him, so I try to put on my poker face and tell him that the fun doesn't start until he gets home. I think he is afraid that we will throw some wild party or something when he isn't here. So to get him out the door I tell him that none of that nonsense happens while he is gone.


So if you can keep a Secret, I will let you in on what really happens while he is away.........

 We like to celebrate a new day here in the Nesbit's house....and what would a party be without Pajamas, old party hats, and deflated Chick-Fil-A Balloons....because a party isn't a party without Balloons.


Don't tell Keegan, but we have been known to get a little rowdy, while Celebrating the Day.


Miles in particular....this Boy knows how to Party with Style


Comeback Miles....the Party stays in the Yard, plus I am sure the neighbors would love to see me running through their yard in my holey pajamas and wild bouffant hair.....(insert sarcasm here).


Even Baby Lennon gets down...while we rock out to some Pandora in the back yard. "Shake your Groove Thing, Shake your Groove Thing, show them how you do it Baby".....


I tell Miles that he must not even mutter the word "Party", otherwise we will have to end all morning celebrations in lue of upsetting our "Big Broder"....


Nothing like starting the day with the Sun shinning in your Face......


Yes, Miles I have already told you how fabulous you look in your Party Hat....what you want me to tell you again....oh brother!!!!


It's okay who needs pants when you a rocking that Hat.....this is a no pants required party if you are under the age of 3:)


I know I think he looks silly without pants too....but we will just let him be Miles......


So if Keegan asks we do nothing but sit and wait for our "Big Broder" to get home, so we can have Fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment