Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Whole Grain Banana and Nutella Pancakes


Doesn't this just make you want to jump up and down with your hands in the air!!!! Hooray Hooray Pancakes with Nutella!!!! If you have never tried Nutella, you have been missing out, it is creamy and divine.

I am pretty sure that I am not the first person to ever think about putting Nutella in pancakes, but anyway this is how this recipe came to be. I was standing in front of my Pantry trying to figure out what in the world I should make for breakfast, when I spotted a jar of Nutella hiding behind a box of pasta. So I whipped up my favorite Pancake recipe, added some Nutella and then seen a lone Banana on the counter that needed to be used....so in it went. I love how freeing it is to just throw a bunch of stuff in a bowl and your end result is a Masterpiece!!!!

Click Here for the printable recipe

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

1 comment: