Thursday, January 12, 2012

Banana Bread Muffins



Are you sick of the same old Banana Bread? Yeah it's okay monkey I understand, that's why this momma switched things up and made JUMBO size Banana Bread Muffins. That's right the bigger the better!


Thanks to these little gems, making those huge muffins that you find in a bakery is easy peasy. Btw you can find these at your local grocery store next to the cupcake papers. Who doesn't love an extra large muffin? Okay so maybe my muffin top doesn't totally agree with these, but we are no longer on speaking terms these days. I totally de-friended him last time he told me that a second or third cookie wasn't a good idea.


Plus, to make things even better Meijer had these puppies on Sale, because if your house is like mine, bananas do not stick around long enough to be made into bread. So what I did was I  doubled my banana bread recipe and it made 24 JUMBO size muffins. You can use your own family recipe or if your looking for a new one you are more than welcome to use my Banana Bread recipe.


Just fill these cups 3/4 full and the best part is they stand up on their own....so clever. Just pop in the oven at 350 degrees and bake for about 20 minutes, let them sit for about 10 minutes.

Your end result is somewhere between heaven and snow:)

Happy Thursday!

H

1 comment:

  1. heather, I am looking to link up a bunch of cobbler posts, do you have a cobbler recipe on your blog? I would love to link it up. thanks for having my button on your side bar!!! send me a link if you do.

    ReplyDelete