Saturday, January 07, 2012

I am Baaaaack!!!!

Where in the world do I begin???? Let's see.....well we no longer live in Mississippi but again reside in Michigan, which I am super duper excited about. My husband and I decided to make the move back to Michigan, so that he could help run his brother's business. As for me, I had to go back to work full time...big bummer! But on the upside I love my job working in the ER, it is never ever a dull moment! As for my buddies, they are getting huge!!! Keegan is 6, Miles is 3 and my itty bitty Lennon is going to be 2 in just a few months....CRAZY!!!

So here we are in 2012...and one of my New Years Resolutions was to get back on the bandwagon of blogging. Hopefully, you are ready to try and keep up, because if you thought my life was busy and crazy before, you have no idea what you are in store for:)

Here is a little preview of what my life looks like now.....





H

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss your reentry in to the blogosphere? Glad to have you back ; )

    ReplyDelete