Thursday, August 30, 2012

Its a bird, its a plane....its.....

 Today was another reminder on why I absolutely love being a mom of three boys. They are messy, loud, wild and full of adventure!


Superheros, that is the theme these days, at least with my younger two. I am loving it! While Keegan my eldest still loves playing good guys verse bad guys he isn't quite into dressing all up and fighting crime. So I am beyond blessed to still have two more boys that I can still sit and watch, while their imagination runs wild in the backyard.


To feel invincible and not have a care in the world, it brings joy to this momma's heart! I don't want it to ever end.


This little Superhero aka Miles, is on a mission.


 But fear not, he is not alone! He has his trusty sidekick Dragon aka Lennon to back him up.


They are like peas and carrots, both so different but they complement each other as long as they are not after the same toy.


I love this, brother helping brother....even our sidekicks fall down sometimes.


 What a good little Superhero:)


Flying High...

I just want to bottle this memory up......so innocent and sweet!

H

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! Your boys crack me up and I very much enjoyed seeing there pictures! Having boys is LOTS of fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these pictures are the BEST!!! How have I been missing your blog posts??? so glad you are blogging again ; D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also visit this webpage on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent information.

    My page - Daniel Chavez Moran

    ReplyDelete