Friday, August 09, 2013

It's been to long good friend...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been close to a year..1 whole frickin year, since I lasted posted on here! And what a year at has been!

 We've had so many changes that I am afraid no one will recognize the old Nesbit clan, seriously I have BLONDE hair now, that is how different we are. Plus we added one more to the bunch, (I know right! If it wasn't busy and wild enough)! But I don't want to overwhelm everyone with all the newness that we have embarked on, just yet. There will be plenty of time to catch up over why my hair is blonde instead of brown and a whole post dedicated to our Newbie Miss P!


So to start things off nice and easy, we went Blueberry picking today. For the most part it was Fun, besides the "I am hot, I am thirsty, I need to go to the bathroom" comments that came in between picking handfuls of plump blueberries. Also side note, as much as I love my wrap, I was sweating bullets trying to navigate three busy boys through the thicket of untamed blueberry fields! But overall the boys all gave "the picking of berries" two thumbs up and in my book that is a big fat WIN! Now I have to figure out what goodness I can make with all these berries...I am sure I can come up with something, so keep your eye out for upcoming recipes!

I must say that I am really excited to dive back into my blog and I hope you are ready too!

H






1 comment:

  1. Yeah glad you're back...like the blond locks ;)

    ReplyDelete